POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just ask Google : Re: Just ask Google Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just ask Google
From: Invisible
Date: 18 Jul 2012 05:43:48
Message: <50068554$1@news.povray.org>
>> - Finding a web hosting company that allows arbitrary CGI /binaries/ is
>> seemingly impossible.
>
> 'hosting :binary cgi"' turned up discussions on this topic that look like
> they include recommendations.

I don't even know what that syntax /means/. (I guess I could Google it...)

Most of the discussions appear to be /very/ old. The websites mentioned
do offer web hosting, but most of them seem more keen to ram in your
face just how many FREE Exchange mailboxes you could get, or that you
can have UNLIMITED MySQL databases. (Um, who cares? It's not like you
can't put more than one lot of data into a single "database"...) I can't
find any that really give any technical detail about their CGI capabilities.