POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just ask Google : Re: Just ask Google Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just ask Google
From: Invisible
Date: 17 Jul 2012 09:21:36
Message: <500566e0$1@news.povray.org>
>> For example, type in the model number of just about any piece of
>> computer hardware, and Google will find the product page for it, if one
>> exists. (Hell, it can probably still find it even if it no longer exists
>> today, so long as it /once/ existed. Various sites cache this stuff,
>> after all...)
>
> Along with 35856 places that sell it, and 327564763433 autogenerated
> pages that try to lure you to click on their ads.

YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!! >_<

I still remember trying to look up the maximum memory capacity of some
motherboard or other, and coming face to face with a web page which had
technical data in the middle, and fully naked women around the edges. I
was like, WTF? And then my boss was like, WHAT THE FUCK?! o_O