POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : NHS Glasses - a01d_2b.png : Re: NHS Glasses - a01d_2b.png Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NHS Glasses - a01d_2b.png
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 27 Oct 2004 10:42:36
Message: <4ucvn0t2mj3jra1sk35gehub76j57ir5lt@4ax.com>
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:17:20 +0100, stephen parkinson
<ste### [at] zmemw16demoncouk> wrote:

>i would expect to be able to read the slide rule, if i can read the
>prnted page

In one short sentence you show up my laziness in using inappropriate
props. The printed page has quite large text while the slide rule font
is quite fine. I was disappointed in the slide rule and I could not
check it in RL as I don't have one to hand. :-{
But other than that I can't believe that is the only criticism with
Radiosity or Focal Blur. I used Moray's default settings, maybe they
are perfect :-}

Regards
        Stephen