POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Kaleidoscopic Tile Samples : More Kaleidoscopic Tile Samples Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  More Kaleidoscopic Tile Samples
From: Glen Berry
Date: 22 Jun 2003 09:20:31
Message: <4uabfv4htgv96ffn2enqi8hvtuc9q94rq0@4ax.com>
Instead of flooding this group with large tiled images, I posted a few
samples to my web space:

http://webpages.charter.net/glenweb/pov/

These are a few samples of triangular, square, and hexagonal tiling
patterns.

It's easier to transfer this idea through a web page than a newsgroup,
because I can simply use the tiles as web page backgrounds. If I post
here, I have to send a larger image that has already been filled with
tiles.

later,
Glen Berry