POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Binaries : Re: Binaries Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Binaries
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Sep 2009 15:07:45
Message: <4rd2b5tierllg51qsh9fvhpp4bb3l6cmvs@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 05:47:38 -0500, "Sven Littkowski"
<Sve### [at] Jamaica-Focuscom> wrote:

>It's amazing to see that someone on this planet doesn't have heard about
>POV-Ray yet. Reminds me somehow for the last native Indians deep in the
>jungles of South America. We need to protect those last "Unknowing Ones",
>they are the last of their kind, a dying out life form...

I often throw it into conversations and generally get a blank look.
Only last week when I was buying a printer I asked about laptops, I need to buy
a new one (Does anyone have any recommendations, I would like light weight and
powerful, think Pov). When asked what I would use it for of course I replied
PovRay and Windoze office programs. She just politely said "Sorry, I've never
heard of it"

>;-)

Oh! :-)
--