POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.5 Beta Test has started : Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.5 Beta Test has started Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:37:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.5 Beta Test has started
From: ABX
Date: 17 Sep 2002 05:11:09
Message: <4hrdou8mcs8f2kc2uaadtvje1kq07q8pjf@4ax.com>
On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 04:46:29 -0400, "Timothy R. Cook"
<tim### [at] scifi-fantasycom> wrote:
> Actually the isosurfaces and new camera types I probably don't
> need, but sphere_sweeps are a really neat thing.

I don't know why it is not in in Moray - perhaps it is there but you only
missed this - but note: current sphere_sweep implementation in POV-Ray is
buggy. It causes crashes and has wrongly defined bounding. Take a look at
posts http://news.povray.org/search/advanced/?s=sweep&g=povray.beta-test

ABX