POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's WTF : Re: Today's WTF Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's WTF
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 29 Jun 2012 02:23:38
Message: <4fed49ea$1@news.povray.org>
>> Yeah, about that... exactly how many women's bodies do you think I've
>> actually /seen/??
>
> According to your own statements, at least one. Or were you pulling a fast
> one on us?

"One" is quite a small number. Indeed, it has the unique property of
being the smallest strictly-positive integer.

Besides, I wasn't exactly taking notes and drawing schematics. I was...
kind of busy. Still, I'm sure my /hands/ remember the shape, so if
there's some modeller where you can sculpt shapes using loving
caresses... ;-)