POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CGI : Re: CGI Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CGI
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Jun 2012 20:54:43
Message: <4fecfcd3@news.povray.org>
On 6/24/2012 23:52, Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Still, you can get a version of Wings, from here:

I must say that SketchUp was the first (and only) modeler I've ever used
where I wasn't manipulating the modeler's data structures. I didn't have to
know anything about how it's represented internally. You want a box with a
circle drilled thru it? Make a box, draw a circle, push the circle out the
other side. You're done.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"