POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bringing Sanity back into Quantum Mechanics : Re: Bringing Sanity back into Quantum Mechanics Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:29:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bringing Sanity back into Quantum Mechanics
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Jun 2012 20:50:51
Message: <4fecfbeb$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/24/2012 19:05, clipka wrote:
> To me this actually makes some sense.

It's a bit over my head, but I don't think saying "the math that describes
THIS is the same as the math that describes THAT, therefore they're the same
thing" really works.

Heck, that's what confused people into talking about "wave particle duality"
in the first place.

Plus, the math he's talking about is pretty straightforward, so it's not
surprising that more than one phenomenon can be described with it.

I'm not real sure I understand the "zero universes" statement he's trying to
assert either. Is he trying to say there are no particles, only
entanglements, or something?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"