POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random video : Re: A random video Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A random video
From: Warp
Date: 25 Jun 2012 01:39:26
Message: <4fe7f98d@news.povray.org>
> My favourite explosion?  The cement mixer, naturally.  Wish the sound had
> been captured better.

  At one point the executives deliberately wanted them to make more
explosions, so there was at least one explosion in every single episode.
They have toned it down a bit lately, but it's still pretty common. I wish
they stopped that (ie. artificially selecting "myths" that somehow involve
explosions, no matter how indirectly and contrived). It gets old pretty
quick.

  Another thing I wish they'd do is for the side trio to stop freaking
screaming all the time when anything happens. Just shut up, please.

--
                                                          - Warp