POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic programming : Re: Logic Box v3 release #1 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logic Box v3 release #1
From: Invisible
Date: 22 Jun 2012 09:41:52
Message: <4fe47620$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/06/2012 09:02 AM, Invisible wrote:

> There's a couple of other ideas I have for what could be done with this
> program. (E.g., improving the output, refactoring the code, adding new
> features.) But honestly, I think I'm bored with it now. I don't suppose
> I'll be making any further releases soon. It's time for a different
> project...

Heh. So much for that!

Attached is v3, which is a 100% rewrite of the entire codebase. (I mean,
it's not like it's /large/ or anything...) In particular, you can now
step /backwards/ as well as forwards. And I've tried to make the status
display a little less perplexing. (Not sure I succeeded!)

Also, the previous version of this program has a bug relating to named
predicate calls. Basically, a name capture bug. I believe this new
version is free of such flaws.

I know how excited everybody has been about this program (i.e., not in
the slightest), so I imagine this new release will generate a wave of
excitement...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'logicbox-03 release1.jar.zip' (225 KB)