POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sky : Re: Sky Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sky
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 15 Jun 2012 12:05:45
Message: <4fdb5d59$1@news.povray.org>
>> And yet, when I look outside, the world is /not/ tinged blue. So... WTH?
>
> Because there's usually a light_source{ <0,0,0> color Yellow*6500 } in
> the scene.

So I just need to turn up the Sun a bit higher and make it more yellow?

http://www.free-desktop-backgrounds.net/free-desktop-wallpapers-backgrounds/free-hd-desktop-wallpapers-backgrounds/122079702.jpg

> http://www.amandapair.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/shadows-in-sand.jpg

Those are some neat images. They both look like the Sun is quite low in
the sky though; and we all know that when that happens, you can get
strange colours happening.