POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : If you use Linkedin, you should probably change your password. : Re: If you use Linkedin, you should probably change your password. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: If you use Linkedin, you should probably change your password.
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Jun 2012 13:36:15
Message: <4fd2380f@news.povray.org>
On 08/06/2012 6:13 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> >  I've noticed, on multiple forums, that I seem to piss people off. I
>> >  guess I'm just a bad human being. In the past, people used to just
>> >  ignore me. Now people talk to me, but only to tell me that I'm an idiot.
>> >  I'm not sure that's an improvement...

You're doing it again, I am sorry to say. You are not a bad human being.
You don't even come close. "Godwin's law" person was a bad human being.
You just piss people off with your wild assertions as Jim said.

> I'll admit, sometimes it feels like you're doing it intentionally (though
> I think I know better and know you're not) just to wind people up.

You are right, it is almost troll-ish.

BTW Andrew, have you ever tried to play Grieg's In the hall of the
mountain king? ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen