POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Need to put a picture here : Re: Need to put a picture here Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need to put a picture here
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Jun 2012 09:38:50
Message: <4fd0aeea$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/06/2012 2:27 PM, Warp wrote:
> Stephen<mcavoys_at@aoldotcom>  wrote:
>> The scene that I am running just now uses just under 200 Meg of ram.
>> There is only one poser figure and two bits of clothing.
>
>    Clearly something has to go. The latter, preferably. ;)

Funny you should say that. ;-)

The experiment is to see if I can reproduce something I read in a book
many years ago. A woman was wearing a dress to a party. The material
became transparent in random patches.
I think that I have the basics working but I am having difficulty with
the random patches.
So before someone screams ON TOPIC I'll post a link to the animation in
povray.animations when I am ready for some help.

--
Regards
     Stephen