POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 1 GHz CPU and it still cannot time things properly. : Re: 1 GHz CPU and it still cannot time things properly. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1 GHz CPU and it still cannot time things properly.
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Jun 2012 12:38:14
Message: <4fcb92f6$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/3/2012 1:51, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> Recorded with /what/?

This was a little pocket MP3 player thingie. It happened to be the only
convenient play-back device I had handy at the moment.  I'm not surprised in
hindsight it was off that much, but it was surprising enough that I did it
two or three times before I realized it wasn't me messing things up.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"