POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Impossible photograph : Re: Impossible photograph Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Impossible photograph
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Jun 2012 17:13:00
Message: <4fca81dc$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/1/2012 7:28, Warp wrote:
>    Please elaborate.

Maybe you missed the rage, Warp.  "It's shopped. I can tell by the pixels."
was as much a meme as rick rolling or "it's a series of tubes!"  It's
basically making fun of some famous dweeb who posted online that they could
tell something was shopped by the pixels. Usually followed by "I have seen
quite a few 'shops in my time" or some such. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"