POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 1 GHz CPU and it still cannot time things properly. : Re: 1 GHz CPU and it still cannot time things properly. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1 GHz CPU and it still cannot time things properly.
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Jun 2012 16:21:08
Message: <4fca75b4$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/30/2012 0:57, scott wrote:
> Try playing the same song (or your tick recording) on several different
> devices at the same time, you'll find they likely drift apart noticeably
> after only a minute or two.

I was trying to play harmony with myself at one point, so I recorded the
first track, then played it back on headphones while I recorded the second
track. Within 8 or 10 measures, I was an entire beat off, when I merged them.

Very annoying. :-)
--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"