POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic programming : Logic Box v2 release #2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Logic Box v2 release #2
From: Invisible
Date: 1 Jun 2012 04:02:47
Message: <4fc87727@news.povray.org>
Attached is release #2.

Only a few things have changed. The laughable bug in SSubset{} is gone,
and the file requester doesn't keep resetting itself to your home folder
every single time you open it. I've also adjusted it so that temporary
variables are labelled with their original names as subscripts, which
makes things slightly easier to follow. (But only slightly.)

There's a couple of other ideas I have for what could be done with this
program. (E.g., improving the output, refactoring the code, adding new
features.) But honestly, I think I'm bored with it now. I don't suppose
I'll be making any further releases soon. It's time for a different
project...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'logicbox-02 release2.jar.zip' (197 KB)