POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic programming : Re: Logic Box v2 release #1 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logic Box v2 release #1
From: scott
Date: 31 May 2012 06:47:27
Message: <4fc74c3f$1@news.povray.org>
>> Right now I want to talk about what I've produced.
>>
>> It's a small program called Logic Box. It lets you do logic programming,
>> after a fashion.
>
> Attached to this message is version 2, release #1 of Logic Box.

I think I remember reading your original post when you first wrote this
in Haskell, a lot of it sounded very familiar...

Runs fine here, opened it up and was thinking what it could be useful
for ... could it be used to solve Sudoku puzzles?

Also how hard would it be to add support for arithmetic operators?  Then
you would have an equation solver, which arguably would be more useful.

Having written something like this is also very good for CVs and job
interviews :-)