POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sailing on the Yann (wip) : Re: Sailing on the Yann (wip) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sailing on the Yann (wip)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 May 2012 10:46:34
Message: <4fc38fca$1@news.povray.org>
On 28-5-2012 14:03, Stephen wrote:
> On 28/05/2012 12:40 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> The weather is good, so time to sail a bit on the river.
>
> It is getting better and better. :-D

Ha! Bits and pieces here and there, slowly growing towards a
comprehensive goal... ;-)

I also want to model a dhow, but I shall have to start from scratch. I
shall probably start with the DelftShip program
(http://www.delftship.net/) to get a basic hull. It has been a very long
time since I last used it, so back to school once again :-)

Thomas