POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : House building : Re: House building - and city building Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: House building - and city building
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 May 2012 02:40:46
Message: <4fb9e36e@news.povray.org>
On 21-5-2012 0:23, Alain wrote:

> You should remove the turbulance. Now, it looks like that roof is
> painted using some camouflage pattern...

Real tiles I took the colour from are never of one single colour, hence
the turbulence to try to simulate that. Not perfect at this stage, I agree.

I am making a couple more improvements/corrections to the macros: a
vertex correction; making all the vertex windings consistent; a few
minor writing corrections.

When done, I shall post the update at p.b.scene-files

Thomas