POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Mesh problem : Re: Mesh problem Server Time
26 Jun 2024 15:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh problem
From: Warp
Date: 20 May 2012 12:45:58
Message: <4fb91fc6@news.povray.org>
noam <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I hope this is not breaking the rules, but here is the mesh (I cannot post
> attachments in this forum):

  Ahem... I asked for a *minimal* example. Your mesh is nothing but.

  (Asking for a minimal example is not just a question of laziness from
our part. In fact, often when you try to isolate the problem and get a
minimal example scene that demonstrates it, you find the problem yourself
exactly because of that. Even if you don't, it makes the chances of
someone else spotting the problem that much higher.)

--
                                                          - Warp