POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Prelude to a puzzle : Re: Prelude to a puzzle Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Prelude to a puzzle
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 16 May 2012 20:34:17
Message: <4fb44789$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 16 May 2012 10:40:49 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 16/05/2012 5:27 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> I didn't do too bad - better than I thought for the memory test (only
>> missed one).  Classification was an interesting one - didn't get it
>> perfect for any of them, but was pretty close on most of them.
>>
>> Very interesting, thanks for sharing that.:)
>
> I did not classify any correctly. My excuse is that I never listen to
> those groups of music.

I don't routinely listen to any of them either.  I did best on Jazz,
which isn't surprising since I do like the occasional bit of jazz.

Hip-Hop/R&B/Rock?  Not so much.

> Now if it had been Baroque, Classical and
> Romantic I might have done better. :-P The one test I did best at was
> beating time which is strange because I gave up playing a musical
> instrument because I cannot keep time.

Oddly, my violin teacher said I couldn't count my way out of a wet paper
bag, but I did OK here.  He must be achieving high torque about now (he
passed away a few years back).

Jim