POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Prelude to a puzzle : Re: Prelude to a puzzle Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Prelude to a puzzle
From: Stephen
Date: 16 May 2012 13:06:15
Message: <4fb3de87$1@news.povray.org>
On 16/05/2012 1:52 PM, Francois Labreque wrote:

> I had three lows and a medium.  And I consider myself a music enthusiast!

So do I. I go to concerts occasionally but to the opera at least once a
month.

> FWIW, I thought the test was biases towards musicians.

And people who can sing. I have no singing voice so a lot of my answers
were "definitely not".

>  Wife won't let me install a
> pipe organ in the living room" etc...

I have the opposite problem. No not installing a pipe organ but
installing the Hi Fi. She records a lot from the radio so muggins has to
connect the DAT recorders, Naks, HDD recorder to the system. I have even
been on the roof installing a FM radio.

> And there was no question where I could brag about the size of my...
>
> ....CD collection.

Oh! You have moved on to CDs. :-P

--
Regards