POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Prelude to a puzzle : Re: Prelude to a puzzle Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Prelude to a puzzle
From: Stephen
Date: 16 May 2012 05:40:51
Message: <4fb37623@news.povray.org>
On 16/05/2012 5:27 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> I didn't do too bad - better than I thought for the memory test (only
> missed one).  Classification was an interesting one - didn't get it
> perfect for any of them, but was pretty close on most of them.
>
> Very interesting, thanks for sharing that.:)

I did not classify any correctly. My excuse is that I never listen to
those groups of music. Now if it had been Baroque, Classical and
Romantic I might have done better. :-P
The one test I did best at was beating time which is strange because I
gave up playing a musical instrument because I cannot keep time.

--
Regards
     Stephen