POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Prelude to a puzzle : Re: Prelude to a puzzle Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Prelude to a puzzle
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 14 May 2012 21:06:40
Message: <4fb1ac20$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 14 May 2012 15:52:57 -0700, Kevin Wampler wrote:

> On 5/14/2012 3:45 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>
>> Oh crap, you're right.  How I mixed up Beethoven and Tchaikovsky is
>> beyond me and is completely embarrassing. :)
>>

> Well, you know, they were both ummm... composers who were born within a
> century of each other? :-)

Yeah, that's it.  (I've played all three pieces, maybe that's why I
conflated them....I suppose I could blame that)

> Of course everyone (my self included) makes mistakes like that from time
> to time, but I can't pass up this opportunity to at least poke a little
> fun!

Oh, it was well deserved.  As mentioned above, I've played all three, and
for some reason I was thinking of the 3rd movement of B5, which is /
nothing/ like the 3rd mvmt of T4.

For my punishment, I shall have to listen to all three pieces.

Oh, damn. :)

Jim