POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The US and gay marriage : Re: The US and gay marriage Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:28:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The US and gay marriage
From: Stephen
Date: 12 May 2012 19:08:00
Message: <4faeed50$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/05/2012 11:57 PM, nemesis wrote:

>>> Did you miss the part where it's a line from a commedian?
>>
>> Adapted from a line from a comedian, yes, I saw that. I've also heard
>> Chris Rock's routine.
>>
>> I don't recall him using the word "freaks", though.
>>
>> But if the entire thing was a quote, then nemesis may have my apologies.

Whether it was a quote or not it shows a great lack of understanding for
people whose lives are difficult enough.

> yes, no freaks. But that's the right term here.
>
> and no, I'm not Christian. Hey, I'm now just as atheist, depraved,
> hopeless and boring as you guys, how funky is that?

Not very "funky" at all. That is the sort of comment that belittles
people who have thought seriously about the subject. If you don't mind
me saying and even if you do.

--
Regards
     Stephen