POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Complex numbers : Re: Complex numbers Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Complex numbers
From: Darren New
Date: 12 May 2012 17:19:25
Message: <4faed3dd@news.povray.org>
On 5/11/2012 11:07, Kevin Wampler wrote:
> If you have the name of the book and don't feel like looking for it
> yourself, that'd probably be enough for me to go on.

It was mentioned somewhere when I was reading about quantum physics, either
wikipedia or Feynman's QED or something. I can't really find it, but it's
basically the complex probability amplitude equations, and a mention that
you don't get the multiplcation/addition of probabilities working out to
(for example) always come out as "1" if you go higher than two dimensions.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"