POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The US and gay marriage : Re: The US and gay marriage Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The US and gay marriage
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 12 May 2012 03:47:01
Message: <4fae1575$1@news.povray.org>
Le 11/05/2012 23:46, nemesis nous fit lire :
> andrel <byt### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> I've said it here before, there is no watertight definition of a 'man'
>> and a 'woman'
>
> It's called a penis.  If you got one of these, you're a man and is supposed to
> put it to good use with someone who lacks it, hereon called a woman.  If you
> don't, you begin to whine and complain and try to legislate in favor of 2+2
> being 5 or just getting rid of the damned thing...

I'm afraid you have been misleaded by obvious criteria, which are plain
wrong.

Look at the old olympic ski medal of Erika Schinegger (1966, female,
1968 discovered internal male sex organs... )

No penis.

Even genetic classification (23th pair of chromosom for human: XX vs XY)
is unreliable. There is also a few XXY, XXYY and XYY , how are you to
call them ?

(XXY frequency is about 1/800 along "male")