POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm in the mood for monads : Re: Living in a box Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Living in a box
From: Invisible
Date: 23 Apr 2012 11:08:30
Message: <4f95706e$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/04/2012 03:37 PM, Warp wrote:

>    OOD is the process of dividing the problem into logical parts,
> each part being a class, and establishing their relationships and
> dependendcies (inheritance, composition, function calls...) This is
> a language-agnostic process.

Ah yes... Now I remember back to my days at university, learning about
UML and so forth. Great days. Heh. :-S

At any rate, any language where you literally CANNOT DO runtime binding
strikes me as not being very OO. (As I say, Pascal doesn't even have
function pointers, so it's not like you can fake it yourself. You're
just STUCK...)