POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tha past seven years. : Re: Tha past seven years. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:27:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tha past seven years.
From: James Holsenback
Date: 22 Apr 2012 10:08:05
Message: <4f9410c5$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/22/2012 09:43 AM, Stephen wrote:

> all of my stories.

yep those days are behind me for sure ... and helo's are very risky
business, but some of those pilots have a big brass set of 'em speakin'
of gonads ;-) I remember crouching behind a barrier on the back of a
destroyer. Zero tolerance for error. The skill needed to land on a
moving target like that is something to admire. At the time I'm sure I
was thinking something like ... hey cool, but now a different story.

> So Shay you were very lucky to be telling your story.

Indeed!