POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm in the mood for monads : Re: I'm in the mood for monads Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:31:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm in the mood for monads
From: clipka
Date: 21 Apr 2012 10:18:57
Message: <4f92c1d1@news.povray.org>
Am 20.04.2012 15:41, schrieb Invisible:
> One Haskell VFAQ is "What is a monad?"

Somehow I get the impression that people who have never come across the
term "monad" would be much better suited to explain the conceptual
idea... All I understand is bollocks, but something tells me the concept
is probably so trivial that a handful of well-chosen words could explain
it all, if they just avoided the technical blurb and "Haskellisms".