POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Domenator II, the sequel : Re: Domenator II, the sequel Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Domenator II, the sequel
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Apr 2012 07:17:33
Message: <4f92974d$1@news.povray.org>
On 21-4-2012 10:21, Philippe Gibone wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thanks for your kinds comments.
>
> You will be able to re-create the domes you have created with Moray (just
> let the new parameters to their default value, but I hope you will enjoy
> them).
>
> There is only one exception: the inverse check box which was equivalent to a
> negative height+scale.
>
> Future developpment: use a mesh2 rather than a mesh and use interior texture
>
> Philippe
>
> PS : there is no documentation so far so, don't hesitate to ask ...

Well for a start, I am stuck with the msvcr100d.dll. Downloaded it and
put it in Windows\System32  Windows\SysWOW64 and in the Domenator
directory as indicated by the site, and restarted the PC. However, I get
an error message telling me that the dll is missing from my computer.

Checked this with CMD regsvr32 and got the answer that the module may
not be compatible with the version of windows I am running.

Using windows7 x64.

Thomas