POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Domenator II, the sequel : Re: Domenator II, the sequel Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Domenator II, the sequel
From: Philippe Gibone
Date: 21 Apr 2012 04:21:25
Message: <4f926e05$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your kinds comments.

You will be able to re-create the domes you have created with Moray (just
let the new parameters to their default value, but I hope you will enjoy
them).

There is only one exception: the inverse check box which was equivalent to a
negative height+scale.

Future developpment: use a mesh2 rather than a mesh and use interior texture

Philippe

PS : there is no documentation so far so, don't hesitate to ask ...

--
Philippe

4f925ba9$1@news.povray.org...