POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Northern Tamriel : Re: Northern Tamriel Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Tamriel
From: Tim Cook
Date: 19 Apr 2012 16:38:28
Message: <4f9077c4$1@news.povray.org>
On 2012-04-19 13:53, Stephen wrote:
> I think it looks good, Tim. I especially like the rivers and lakes. One
> of the islands about 2 o'clock looks like a straight line, though.

Hmm.  Looks like an artifact of the low-quality mesh.  Would have to
compare with the higher-resolution data.

> Is that the arrow you are talking about?

"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the
knee" is an oft-repeated line by town guards in Skyrim, which has become
an unfortunate overused punchline on the internet.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com