POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Meet your maker : Re: Meet your maker Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meet your maker
From: scott
Date: 16 Apr 2012 03:21:25
Message: <4f8bc875$1@news.povray.org>
> Back to the subject, wouldn't you mind because:
> - driving in one shows that you are rich enough to afford one?
> - you assume that people find you more attractive if you drive one?
> - you really think that it is a good design?

For me none of the above, the main point is that it would be fun to
drive.  I'd still find it fun if I was out on a nice twisty mountain
road totally by myself and the car body was covered in brown cardboard.

Of course given the choice, I'd prefer something that is also nice to
look at, I prefer the softer curves of something like a Ferrari F430,
not too keen on convertible supercars :)