POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon progress report : Re: Gancaloon progress report Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon progress report
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 13 Apr 2012 04:07:22
Message: <4f87deba$1@news.povray.org>
On 13-4-2012 9:31, Thomas de Groot wrote:
I shall write down a couple of things explaining my
> technique (which is still evolving by the way). Coming soon.

A few answers can already be deduced from my thread "Gancaloon - city on
the Yann" of July 2011 in p.b.i., when I first started really to build
Gancaloon.

Problems with the shearing of the city walls, were answered in my thread
"shear matrix problem" in povray.general, also in July 2011.

More to come.

Thomas