POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Meet your maker : Re: Meet your maker Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meet your maker
From: Invisible
Date: 13 Apr 2012 03:55:08
Message: <4f87dbdc$1@news.povray.org>
>> Hmm. That still seems awfully low for the most expensive brand of car in
>> the entire world...
>
> Faulty assumption there as well.
>
> Off the top of my head: Lamborghini, Bugatti, and McLaren are all likely
> candidates to be more expensive than a Ferrari.

Is Lamborghini still going? And for that matter, I didn't know that
Bugatti or McLaren actually /make/ road cars.

> The Mercedes Benz CLR McLaren will set you back about $450K.

That's still quite a bit less than the £800,000 I was expecting to pay
for the most basic entry-level Ferrari. I was expecting a top-end one to
be several million, if not tens of millions.