POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Meet your maker : Re: Meet your maker Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meet your maker
From: Invisible
Date: 13 Apr 2012 03:48:34
Message: <4f87da52@news.povray.org>
On 12/04/2012 06:56 PM, nemesis wrote:
> Le_Forgeron escreveu:
>> Le 12/04/2012 10:15, Invisible nous fit lire :

>>> But the question is, do they *tell* you that before you actually
>>> purchase the thing? Or do you just find out after the fact?
>
> they state it as such and is why I don't have a kindle. :(

Right. So they warn you it's going to cost a fortune before you buy it.
It's kinda sad that it costs so much, but not really Amazon's fault.

My problem is that I wasn't told there would be a steep import duty to
pay. If I had known that, I wouldn't have purchased the product. But
they didn't warn me. (Hell, I didn't even know that it was coming from a
different country. Or that it wasn't Amazon themselves selling it...)