POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Meet your maker : Re: Meet your maker Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:29:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meet your maker
From: Warp
Date: 11 Apr 2012 08:39:52
Message: <4f857b98@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Slightly less obviously, they also make

  I always find it amusing when someone declares that he's boycotting
this or that megacorporation because they don't like their business
practices or whatever (the last example was someone saying they do not
buy Sony products) without realizing that it's almost *impossible* to
live in the modern world without buying something made by the corporation
or, at the very least, part of the money going to them (regardless of which
huge international megacorporation we are talking about).

  (For example, good luck trying to stop Sony from getting any of your
money.)

--
                                                          - Warp