POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon progress report : Re: Gancaloon progress report Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon progress report
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 11 Apr 2012 07:55:50
Message: <4f857146$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Thomas:

   This project is getting really big and detailed... and beautifully
done, indeed.

   BTW, the other day I was tired, watching TV without real interest. and
while changing channels randomly I found an old movie which instantly
made me remember your Gancaloon stuff. It was an old movie from 1974
which I never did watch before: "The Golden Voyage of Sinbad".

   Regards,

--
Jaime