POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Git : Re: Git Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Git
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 10 Apr 2012 16:02:40
Message: <4f8491e0$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/04/2012 08:05 PM, nemesis wrote:
> Invisible escreveu:
>> I gather a number of people do use Git, however.
>
> the understatement of the year!

It's only April.

> It's now all around us. Plus, it's a cool word. I hope Gimp uses Git. :)

A number of people use Git. A number of others use RCS, CVS, Subversion,
Mercurial, BitKeeper, Bazaar, Perforce, Visual Source Safe...

(Hell, there are even large projects which use Darcs. Though the main
one, GHC, recently switched to Git. It is unclear to me whether this is
because Darcs wasn't good enough, or just because all the would-be
contributers use Git not Darcs.)