POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old times : Re: Old times Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old times
From: Invisible
Date: 10 Apr 2012 04:10:50
Message: <4f83eb0a$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/04/2012 05:18 AM, nemesis wrote:
> Em 09/04/2012 16:23, Orchid Win7 v1 escreveu:
>> [C# F#]
>
> I actually kinda like F#.

As in a sound having a fundamental pitch at some multiple of 370 Hz? Or
as in the the multi-paradigm programming language targeting the .NET CIL
and pretending to be functional?

> oh, cool song too. Yours? put it on youtube.

Ah! As if. No, that would by Rocky Sharpe and the Replays.

For those who don't know, there used to be a band called Rocky Sharpe
and the Razors. Then they split up. Half of them became The Darts, and
went on to be greatly successful. The other half - well, the other three
really - went on to become Rocky Sharpe and the Replays, and were
somewhat less successful. (Mind you, from what I can tell, The Darts
are, like, 9 people! That's quite a big band.)

Either way, it's a lovely little waltz. But if you look up the lyrics on
the Internet, you'll find a nearly identical but different song by
another band.

PS. It's ironic that all the CDs I was really looking forward to turned
out to be not that great, and the ones I got as fillers turned out to be
fantastic!