POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : povray with moray using win7 : Re: povray with moray using win7 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 21:28:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray with moray using win7
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Apr 2012 16:24:24
Message: <4f81f3f8@news.povray.org>
On 08/04/2012 8:27 PM, peter puzzelaar wrote:
> Stephen,
>
> In short: that simply worked! Rendering scenes files now works with POV3.5
> together with Win7.

I am so pleased.

> You'r the greatest.

Oh dear! That means that I can't get any greater. I am so dissapointed. ;-)

> I haven't tried it with Moray, but i see no problems ahead on that road anymore.
> Just went straight back to this site to tell the good news.

I appreciate it. It makes it worthwhile.

> Thanks buddy, long time since i've seen such perseverenced help.

To be truthful, it is not uncommon here,

> Regards, Peter
>
> P.S. will update this thread with final findings

Please do and remember there is a thread specifically for Moray related
things. It is http://news.povray.org/moray.win/
There has not been many posts over the last few years but Thomas and a
few others keep an eye on it. And this group is probably not the best
one to post on. There is also http://news.povray.org/povray.general/
for general discussion.
http://news.povray.org/povray.newusers/ for beginners and you will get
more detailed answers.