POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon progress report : Gancaloon progress report Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Gancaloon progress report
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 8 Apr 2012 10:40:12
Message: <4f81a34c@news.povray.org>
Slowly making progress on Gancaloon. Embedding older or wip scenes like
The Jackal area. Also I have decided on a geographical location.

In the master scene, here, I have added SunPos.inc which enables me now
to give realistic Sun heights according to date of the year and hour of
the day. This image shows the town in April at GMT 16:20 hours. I have
not yet decided if I shall correct for time zones. I probably will in
order to use local time.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: