POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Image editing : Re: Image editing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image editing
From: Sherry K  Shaw
Date: 8 Apr 2012 00:09:19
Message: <4f810f6f$1@news.povray.org>
See, here's the problem:

Imagine that you're walking down the street.  You see a coffee shop that
you like, and you realize that it's been a while since you stopped by.
So you go inside, find a table, meet an old friend or two...You're just
quietly chatting, when a stinky guy runs in, jumps on your table, and
starts ranting...and it's *obnoxious* ranting.  You're pretty sure it's
meant to be insulting, but it just doesn't even make any kind of
logical, adult sense.

So, what do you do?  You can find another table, but the stinky guy is
still in there, and there's nothing stopping him from jumping on the
next table, and the next, and the next.  The management isn't concerned;
as long as he buys the occasional cup of coffee, he's a customer--plus,
he may even bring in new clientele; I imagine there are plenty of people
in the world who enjoy a good, entertaining stinky guy rant alongside
their double-shot Raspberry-Mocha Delight.

So, I hate to say it, but, as much as I've enjoyed this tiny chat (and
as much as I appreciate your taking the time to actually look at my
little Home Makeover), I'm afraid I've got pressing business elsewhere.

Take care, Stephen.  I hate to go--there are far too few gentlemen on
this particular planet in this particular century.

--Sherry Shaw