POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Java: Some things never change : Re: Java: Some things never change Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:28:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Java: Some things never change
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 7 Apr 2012 16:52:58
Message: <4f80a92a$1@news.povray.org>
I almost feel like I'm going mad. I'm trying to use the NetBeans
debugger, and... well... it doesn't appear to /work/.

I'm single-stepping through the code, and half the time the local
variables window doesn't even remotely correspond to the code I'm
actually looking at. I step over a line that says id++, and the id field
remains stubbornly fixed at its previous value. Even though I just
god-damn /watched/ the increment instruction execute! WTF?!