POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Image editing : Re: Image editing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image editing
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Apr 2012 04:42:33
Message: <4f7eac79@news.povray.org>
On 06/04/2012 6:08 AM, Sherry K. Shaw wrote:

> Well, we'll see what the weather's like.  (Too windy to get broom
> airborne?

You old traditionalist, you. ;-)

Softball-sized hail making it dangerous on the ground?  Too
> foggy for anyone to notice the POV-O-Mania-Fest souvenir below Andy's
> right elbow?)

And the shadow on the wall.
And the reproduction of "A Friend in Need".
And Elvis
And a copy of the posted image in the left hand (as you look at it) picture.
So you have not lost your touch or did you dance three times round it,
widdershins?

--
Regards
     Stephen