POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What has Darren been working on at Google? : Re: What has Darren been working on at Google? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What has Darren been working on at Google?
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Apr 2012 22:09:30
Message: <4f7e505a$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/3/2012 9:27, andrel wrote:
> I looked at the page and have not a clue what it is about or what the
> intended audience is. By default I assume it is not me, so I closed the page.

It's computer-aided instruction for advertising agency employees to teach
them how to get the best value out of using google to advertise for their
customers.

It's also handy if you want to personally advertise on google. But that's
more of a future market for the software.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"