POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The game : Re: The game Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:29:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The game
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 5 Apr 2012 16:08:59
Message: <4f7dfbdb$1@news.povray.org>
>> OK, I lied. The /real/ problem is that I talk like a mentally retarded
>> person... >_<
>
> No you don't. You may feel that but you sound normal.
> Make a script and practice so you don't stumble.

I watched a video of a gathering I attended once. Everybody else is
"talk talk talk talk". And then I'm starting there, "taaaalking
reeeeaaaally slooooowlyyyyy". It was infuriating to listen to. Everybody
else managed to utter a dozen sentences in the time it took me to say
one. Jesus, no wonder everybody I meet thinks I'm a moron!